Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
These are the general terms and conditions of CoPuppy B.V. ("CoPuppy"), a company with address Willem de Zwijgerlaan 175 -1, Amsterdam. CoPuppy is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 72440589.
- These general terms and conditions apply to all services of CoPuppy, to every agreement concluded between CoPuppy and a User (as defined below) of our website https://copuppy.com/ (the "Website") and all legal relationships and (legal) actions arising therefrom.
- By using the Website and the services of CoPuppy you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- "Users" means all natural persons who visit the Website, log in to the Website, and / or use the information provided on the Website, share and / or place information.
- CoPuppy will send the general terms and conditions on request free of charge. The general terms and conditions are also available at https://copuppy.com/.
- The above definitions are used in both these singular and plural terms in these general terms and conditions.
CoPuppy offers an online platform for The company offers an online platform for pet sharing.
- When using the Website, the User must observe Dutch and other applicable laws or regulations.
- The User may not distribute the following via the Website:
- Plagiarism and / or previously published content;
- Pornographic videos, images or other media with an erotic content;
- Texts or images that are offensive, racist, discriminatory or hateful;
- Unsolicited advertising (spam);
- Wrong or misleading information; and / or
- Viruses, malware, spyware or other software that is intended to damage our computers or other Users.
- User may not create an account under someone else's name or act as someone else in another way.
- User may not approach other Users for commercial purposes other than those for which the Website is intended.
- If the User wishes to make a notification of another User who misuses the Website, the User may send a message to email@example.com.
- CoPuppy reserves the right to change or omit the information provided to the User before it is made known to Users and / or published on the Website.
- User must be at least 16 years old to be able to create an account.
- User must protect the login details of his account for others.
- User must keep his password strictly secret. CoPuppy may assume that everything that happens on or with the User's account is done by the User or is under the supervision of the User.
- If the User thinks or knows that his account is being abused, the User must report this to CoPuppy as soon as possible. CoPuppy will take appropriate measures in that case.
- The User is responsible for his behavior and any data, text, files, information, user names, images, photos, profiles, graphic arts, copyrighted works, links and other content or materials.
- User is solely responsible for the confidential data that he provides to CoPuppy or for the omission of confidential data.
- CoPuppy is entitled to determine at its own discretion whether an account will be provided.
- CoPuppy has the right at all times to adjust or delete accounts, profiles, data and other information. In addition, CoPuppy has the right to deny Users access to the Website for a definite or indefinite period of time.
- If CoPuppy is of the opinion that the User violates the law or these general terms and conditions, CoPuppy can (partially) exclude the User from the Website. For example, CoPuppy may exclude the User from the Website by:
- delete the User's account; or
- to block parts of the Website for User.
Rates and payment
- All prices charged by CoPuppy include VAT.
- The subscriptions of CoPuppy are offered for a fixed monthly amount. The costs for a subscription will be paid monthly by direct debit.
- The term of the subscription is 1 month. The subscription can be terminated on a monthly basis after the first tacit renewal.
- In the event of non-payment or late payment, the User is legally in default without notice of default. The User shall then owe statutory interest from the date on which the payment is due until the date of full payment, whereby interest over a part of the month is calculated over a whole month.
- If a User is in default, because, for example, amounts due can not be collected by CoPuppy, CoPuppy is entitled to to cancel the account of the relevant User.
- CoPuppy is authorized to increase the rates if:
- The case of statutory price increases
- Within three months after the conclusion of the agreement and this is the result of statutory regulations or provisions; and / or
- From three months after the conclusion of the agreement, if the increase is not unreasonable.
- CoPuppy is not a party to the agreements between Users and is therefore not responsible for the agreements between Users. In the event of a conflict, Users must resolve this themselves.
- CoPuppy is only liable for direct damage caused by gross negligence or intention of CoPuppy and up to once the amount stated on the invoice.
- CoPuppy is not liable for damage that is or may be the consequence of any act or omission as a result of the information on the Website or that of:
- Linked websites, even if there are imperfections; and / or
- inaccuracies in the information provided by us.
- CoPuppy is not responsible for errors and / or irregularities in the functionality of the Website and is not liable for malfunctions or for other reasons not available for the Website.
- CoPuppy shall take all care for the security of data of Users and third parties that can reasonably be expected from CoPuppy. CoPuppy is not liable for loss of data or unauthorized access to data that arises despite the care provided by CoPuppy. In addition, CoPuppy is not liable for loss of data or unauthorized access that arises when transmitting data on public networks or when using networks and systems of third parties.
- Complaints submitted to CoPuppy will be answered within 30 days from the date of receipt.
- The right to (partial) restitution of the price or compensation will lapse if the complaint is not reported within the set term, unless a wider period ensues from the nature of the case.
Engaging third parties
- CoPuppy is entitled to engage third parties in the performance of the services, where necessary. CoPuppy is not obliged to inform User about this personally. Using the services of CoPuppy implies that the User authorizes CoPuppy to accept any liability limitations of third parties on behalf of the User.
- CoPuppy takes the utmost care when engaging third parties. However, CoPuppy is not liable for the actions or omissions of these engaged third parties, unless there is intent or gross negligence of CoPuppy.
If a provision of these general terms and conditions turns out to be void or non-binding, CoPuppy and User will remain bound by the other provisions of this deed. CoPuppy shall replace the null and void or non-binding provision (s) by a provision that is binding and of which the scope is as much as possible the same as that of the provision (s) to be replaced, taking into account the intent of these general terms and conditions.
CoPuppy reserves the right to unilaterally amend, supplement and / or change these general terms and conditions at any time without obligation or notification of this to Users. The latest version of the terms and conditions is found on the Website. By visiting the Website, the User is informed of the current general conditions.
- CoPuppy may at any time make adjustments to the design or functioning of the Website, including the underlying technical mechanisms.
- These general terms and conditions apply not only to CoPuppy, but also to other persons who have been or have been involved in the use of services or who are or may incur any liability in connection therewith. This also applies to their legal successors under general title.
Applicable law and choice of forum
- These general terms and conditions, and all non-contractual rights and obligations arising therefrom, are governed in all respects by Dutch law.
- All disputes between CoPuppy and Users will in the first instance be settled by the competent court of the Amsterdam District Court.